We partner with our clients to provide outsourced software development services, including Software Design and Prototyping, Web application development and Mobile Application Development, Legacy System Reengineering, System Integration and Customization. We cover the full SDLC from business domain research/analysis, design / prototyping to development,quality assurance, and post-project maintenance and support.
Our development team is largely distributed & offshore. Ideally, you are based in the Tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) and can travel to NYC for various meetings. We would be meeting at least once a week at our offices – the remainder of the week, you can work remotely/from home.
The key requirements:
1) Manage multiple small / medium B2B and B2C web and mobile projects simultaneously (at least 3) with a total project team size of 25.
2) Manage scope, budget, quality, timely delivery of agile projects.
3) Coordinate daily with offshore developers and the client teams.
4) Handle all client communications and be able to switch to fire-fighting mode when need be
5) Have hands on development experience (web + mobile) – full stack.
6) 5-10 yrs experience with your roots in programming (web + mobile)
You will be involved in all client interactions and will be essentially the product owner from Nisos Technologies’ side – this has been the key to our success as a boutique consulting firm (mirroring our client’s product owner).
You should have experience working with remote teams via InvisionApp / Trello / Skype etc.
Our key to success has been daily demos, remote stand up meetings, requirements discussions via Trello – in the mornings with our offshore team.
- New York, NY
- Offshore project management: 5 years