As a small clinic, you want to move patients through practice quickly and efficiently. You don’t want to deal with security related headaches, you don’t want patients feel that you are not updated with the latest and greatest technology.. All the while, not being bogged down with complex installations or being locked into proprietary software.
We created a clinic / lab management SaaS platform that would be suited for managing both small clinics / healthcare practices and also large providers with multiple clinics, locations etc.
The goal was to create an intuitive and easy to use outpatient management system that could handle OP registration, billing, appointments, various treatments, pricing etc.
Read below about the various functionality available. Reach out to us if you feel this suits your needs.
Set up your clinic / business
- Set up your entire organization / practice
- Tie in a corporate or corporation with a provider hub
- Set main contacts for each hub/corporate
- Set up profiles of each one of your locations
- Set up various lines of businesses the way you want (labs, scans etc)
Easily onboard providers and staff
- Create users with fine grained, role based access
- Users of the platform can have super administrator, clinic administrator, support user, payments administrator etc roles.
- Show/hide various functionality of the clinic management software to users based on their role
Maintain provider credentials
- An administrator can add as many providers as needed.
- A provider can set up their corporate entity profile
- A provider can associate various users and roles with their business
Send, receive, track referrals
- Set up your doctor referrals / referral network
- Send and track referrals
Set up clinic locations
- Provider administrators can create as many centers as their business requires
- Each center can be maintained with complete address and associated with specific users that operate that center
- Each center can be activated/deactivated at any time
Lines of business / services offered
- Provider administrators can set up their lines of businesses as they require to.
- Each line of business (e.g. scan, lab, checkup packages) can be set up and activated/deactivated as and when deemed fit.
Set up clinical procedures
- Providers can set up various procedures associated with any business, department
- Each procedure can be set up with pre-requisites with full descriptions of the procedures themselves
- Providers can set up special care for packages for each business/department/center
Set up your clinic’s departments
- Providers can set up departments associated with their businesses
- Each department (e.g. MRI, CT, Ultrasound etc) can be tied to business codes as created using the business master details
Set up your availability per week and year
- Each center can be set up to have its own operating days and hours
- Each center can set up to allow bookings at specific times
- Each center can decide on booking time slots to make available for patients
Pricing of your services
- Each provider and center can manage their list of pricing for various procedures
- Pricing can be listed against the duration of the procedure and also the patient rate vs the reseller rates
- Create care package offerings from your inventory
Set up modalities of your clinical equipment
- Each department can be mapped against modalities that they carry/support
- Each modality can be described in detail (e.g. GE, GE 6 Slice CT) and activated/deactivated at any time
Set up insurances you accept
- Each provider can maintain a list of insurances that they accept
- Accepted insurance can be mapped against a patient’s insurance while they are searching for and booking care
Accept online appointments
- Easy, single pane view of bookings, cancellations, no shows
- Simple patient contact information shown as cards
- Check appointments and bookings across centers, clinics etc
- Filter appointments based on procedure, modality, locations
Send booking receipts
- Easily view booking receipts of patients that have pre-paid.
- Send booking receipts on-demand to patients