Managed Services In Healthcare, what does this mean?
Healthcare applications are the heart of any healthcare organization, but managing them can be challenging, especially with limited IT staff. Also, healthcare providers can’t afford to lose patient records and any system failure or downtime is very expensive. Have you taken time to know how are security rules implemented? What happens if you breach them? This is where a right IT partner can help you by providing complete IT security solution.
Another issue that many healthcare organizations face is of malpractices of insurance policies.
There are also additional tasks such as data management, security controls, network monitoring.
Considering all of the above-managed services can streamline the processes and give you the desired technology solution. With 24/7 service, they can help provide the IT expertise that meets your uptime requirements and keeps you on track.
As healthcare applications are an integral part of any healthcare organization, it becomes very important that we manage them well.
Healthcare organizations are facing the below problems:
- A possibility of losing patient data
- Non-abidance of HIPAA Compliance rules
- Breach of insurance policies
- Threats attacks
- Server and application support
- Data storage
- Protection of their confidential data
- Cost reduction for their operations
- How to manage their referrals
- Continuous monitoring of IT operating infrastructure.
- Disaster recovery
- Mobile app solution for better services
- Video conferencing capabilities – Telemedicine
Role of IT partner that can help your practice with managed services
- Cloud Hosting Services
- Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Synoptek-Equinix “Performance Hub” Hosting
- Managed Cloud Connected Storage
- Cloud Migration Services
End-to-end Cyber Security protection e.g. HIPAA compliance, and threat prevention including virus, spam, and spyware protection:
- Cyber Security Services
- IT Security as a Service
- Cloud Security Services
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Network Anomaly Detection Service
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer Service (vCISO)
Manage and monitor your entire IT infrastructure:
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support
- Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers, your email, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device, HIPAA compliant email archiving
- 24 x 7 x 365 Help Desk services from our four Help Desk centers
- Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery
- Implement and manage Microsoft Office 365
- Provide mobile device management