Social Media Reputation Monitoring has become an important aspect of business marketing today. Presence in social media, managing content relevant to inbound marketing, maintaining reputation on the web, number of quality hits to a company’s website are some of the key ingredients of marketing that organizations look forward to these days. With digital media becoming the predominant marketing tool, social media monitoring has achieved significance.
A study by London School of Economics revealed that a reduction of 2% in negative word of mouth ramps sales up by about 1%. Also, based on a report by Dell, negative comments on the internet generate almost double the impact of that generated by positive comments. Such studies or reports are indicators as to why nonprofits and corporate houses desire to publish their activities on different social outlets. They also want to include any social mentions that are positive on their organization newsfeed. This is expected to have a huge impact on visitors’ perception of their brand.
Our Social Media Reputation Monitoring Tool would help obtain content feedback from users of their social sites and share the positive feeds to the pages of the organization on the same platform. Here’s what you can achieve with our social media reputation tool for enterprises:
- Collaborate, by obtaining Social site details of organizations & share information.
- Define Tracking Parameters for Social media
- Monitor Social Mentions on their social sites.
- Review the Social mentions using a single dashboard on the platform.
- Publish the positive comments to the organization news feeds on the platform.
- Dashboard For Monitoring Tweets
- Review Social Mentions
- Publish the Positive Mentions
Collaborate / Share Information
Organizations signing up on the platform have the ability to share news feed from the platform directly to their Facebook or Twitter pages. Users can configure their profiles to “attach” them to their own social media profiles. Therefore, your team can have a large network effect of a number of team members’ social media profiles attached the to system and this expands the “reach” of the platform exponentially.
When a user attaches his/her social media profile – they can choose specifically which activities to “publish” on their social media profiles. Options that they can share from the platform are information related to Corporates signing up or approved, non-profit signing up or approved, users signing up or approved, and information related to closure of funding rounds.
Define tracking parameters
Corporates can define their Twitter handles and key hashtags that they want to track from their Twitter sites during registration as part of their profile. The application is designed to track Twitter feeds or tweets for the relevant handles and hashtags, collect the information and share the feeds with the Platform Administrator. The Platform Administrator reviews and decides on their availability for publishing
Dashboard for Monitoring Tweets
The tracked tweets for all handles and hashtags for corporates with their status (Approved / Rejected/ New) can be monitored in a single dashboard. Each of the three states is segregated into a different queue, which eases out the display of the tweets. Also, it enables the Platform Administrator to quickly determine the tweets which require an action, as they are available in the NEW queue. The other two queues – APPROVED and REJECTED include tweets, for which the Administrator has already acted and therefore, is not of much relevance to the Administrator.
Review Social Mentions
Social Mentions on these sites may be favorable or not so favorable for the organizations. As soon as a social mention is tracked, the same automatically gets updated in a queue for NEW social mentions. This queue can be reviewed by the Platform Administrator with optional feedback from the concerned Corporate Administrator. The members from the organizations respond to the negative tweets to improve their CSAT scores, and the tweets which are found to be favorable positive are approved. The approved tweets update the APPROVED queue in the dashboard. If not favorable, those tweets are rejected and lands up in the REJECTED queue. Obviously, the rejected tweets are not visible as News Feed, but are useful for organizations from a perspective of internal analysis and corrective and preventive actions if required.
News feed Publishing
The approved tweets are published to the News Feed Section of the non-profit or the corporate site on the Platform. This service is designed to ensure seamless publishing on approval, and no separate process related to publishing is required.
The Social Media Reputation Monitoring System can be used to continuously monitor feedback, and the information can be leveraged for marketing related decisions, both at a strategic and operational level. Here are a few benefits of using this system:
- Organizations gain insights from consumers about the strengths and weaknesses of their products or services by reviewing the Approved and Rejected lists of tweets respectively.
- Feedback relevant to opportunities and threats can be utilized by organizations to nurture new opportunities or mitigate risks due to threats.
- By studying the Rejected list, organizations can work on a CAPA (Corrective Actions, and Preventive Actions), plan for process or product improvements and in turn create customer satisfaction.
- The System facilitates increased positive perceptions about the Company’s brands, by publishing positive comments related to the brand.
- Important parameters and business intelligence data related to organizations signing up or users signing up can be shared with the non-profits / Organizations by the system. This in turn helps organizations to plan for the future including resource deployments and invitations on projects, and knowledge of other collaborating partners.
- Organizations can reduce their marketing spends by using the platform effectively. The customer voice is more easily heard here, rather than using traditional survey based systems.
- It gives better opportunity to understand feedback relevant to competitors, which helps in competitive analysis.
- The frequently asked questions can be understood by the organizations, and they can update their FAQ lists with additional queries.
- It offers insights into keywords and key phrases which can be used for tracking information. The tracking information can be progressively reviewed and altered as desired.